Non-tourist spots of Saint Petersburg, Russia

really tourist spots! =) non-tourist spots later =)Why am I here? What's about this blog?

Just I want to learn if this topic can attract some people or not. If the Hidden Petersburg blog can have some popularity I will start. I am going to analyze statistics.

Saint Petersburg is the second city of Russia, so called "Northern capital" of Russia. 5 million people population and a lot of hidden, non-tourist places. I can tell about some of them later... And photos will be placed here also...

I am not expert in English so I will have opportunity to develop my language skills by making blogging.

I have specially seen some "Hidden city" blogs and web-sites - London, New York, Bejing... And I am going to investigate some more to learn in what way someone can write on the non-tourist spots thread.

I see this is not a awsome posting but I will appreciate you will write a comment what you think about this undertaking and why you are interested in non-tourist spots of St. Petersburg, Russia. Maybe you will tell what other Petersburg life issues can be useful for you...

Sorry, my English was very poor here because I wrote without prooving... This is a test post, you see =)

Ok, it is the Hidden Petersburg blog about non-tourist spots of the city. You are welcome!

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий